Pigs in a Blanket
1 can refrigerated crescent roll dough
1 package mini hot dogs
Ketchup and Mustard (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F/204°C.
- Unpackage the crescent roll dough and separate the triangle pieces onto a flat baking tray.
- Take a piece of dough and wrap it around a mini hot dog. Pinch the ends of the dough together to seal it. Repeat until you’re out of mini hot dogs or dough triangles.
- Place the tray into the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the dough looks golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup, mustard, or your favorite dipping sauce.
1 package wooden skewers
An assortment of your favorite fruits
- Wash all the fruits thoroughly.
- Cut the fruits into bite-size pieces.
- Place the fruit pieces onto the skewers one-by-one.
- Refrigerate the skewers until it’s time to serve them.
Root Beer Floats
1 2-liter bottle of root beer
1 carton of vanilla ice cream
- Place a generous scoop of ice cream into a tall drinking glass.
- Pour root beer over the ice cream until the cup is 3/4 of the way full.
- Serve with a spoon or a straw.